Obviously I am not an early adopter when it comes to beauty-shopping novelties and you all probably already know about the awesome concept of the Glossybox, but for me it was the first time that I got the chance to test one of the boxes.
The Glossybox contains five surprise beauty products each month and I have to say that this month edition turned out to suite my taste perfectly!
- Issey Miyake L’eau d’issey florale (I’ve already used a little free sample of this perfume over the last couple of weeks so getting yet another probe of the fragrance in the box turned out to be my personal jackpot)
- Cosline Mascara #92 in dark brown (I would usually never buy a mascara in brown so this one is nice for a change)
- Jessica Cosmetics Nailpolish #160 “Berry Burst” (a very versatile light pink that I imagine to be a great toenail-color in summer)
- L’oreal Professionnel tecni.art air fix (who wouldn’t love a professionnel hairspray that fits in your purse?)
- Swiss Haircare volume mask (I’m usually never doing any hair masks so I’m curious to try this one out)
All in all I can say that fake-puggie and I are very happy about all the products and since I’m working full time for my internship right now, you can probably imagine what a nice surprise it is to come home to a nicely wrapped gift box full of beauty products when there’s basically no time to do a little shopping during the week anyway.
I really love the concept and I’m looking forward to be excited for the pretty gift I make myself again every month :)