Some of my current favorites – there you go!
- Summer goes, fall comes but the tan always stays This is my favorite self-tanner for quite some time now. I’ve tried a lot of different ones but this one isn’t sticky at all and doesn’t smell. I mix it with my daily moisturizer for a softer finish.
- Another Parndorf bargain – clear sunnies from the Mango outlet for just 5,99€.
- I don’t wear a lot of eyeshadow but I love very matte and simple colors like this one from Mac – the name is Coquette
- I was looking for a simple, non branded leather purse and found this one at COS. Now all my cards and coins are in one place with a one simple zipper.
- I’ve been a big fan of the L’oreal Glam Shine series since they really do stay 6h or more, but nevertheless they are a bit sticky. When I received three samples of the new Shine Caresse Lipglosses I admit I was doubtful at first. It’s hard to describe but they’re neither a lipstick nor a gloss. They seem liquid and light but don’t let that fool you! The colors are strong and totally lasting! I became a huge addict and I really use them everyday – give them a shot and see for yourselves!
- Autumnal sun is still harmful to your skin so I will go on using this mattifying sunscreen from Bioderma. It’s a sunscreen that feels really light and hasn’t got the usual stickiness.
- A pastel pendular necklace from H&M – simple and beautiful.